West Bank, Israel Defense Forces and UN
Digest more
Israel’s forced removal of tens of thousands of Palestinians from refugee camps in the occupied West Bank earlier this year amounts to war crimes and crimes against humanity, Human Rights Watch (HRW) has alleged.
The Israeli army has withdrawn from the Tubas governorate in the northern occupied West Bank, leaving behind dozens of wounded and detained Palestinians, as well as widespread damage to infrastructure.
Israeli forces have killed more than 200 Palestinians in the West Bank so far this year, including 50 children, U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters Friday.
Report says officer shot toward legs after fearing a suspect was escaping, other troops thought gunfire was by Palestinians, prompting killing * Metal rod hits car in West Bank, 3 Israeli women unharm
1don MSN
Tackling West Bank terror: IDF arrests more than 40 suspects, seizes weapons in a week of raids
Personnel from the IDF, Israel Police and Shin Bet confiscated tens of thousands of shekels to be used in terror funding, dozens of weapons, and arrested scores of suspects.
Israel plans to seize parts of a major West Bank historic site and settlers have established a new outpost there, even as the country faces pressure to crack down on settler violence in the Palestinian territory.
The Times of Israel on MSN
IDF troops uncover explosive devices in Jenin during ongoing West Bank operation
Amid the IDF’s ongoing operation in the northern West Bank, the military says soldiers located several explosive devices in Jenin.
PARIS - France, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy on Thursday condemned what they called a "massive increase" in Israeli settler violence against Palestinian civilians in the occupied West Bank, warning that the escalation is destabilising the territory and undermining efforts to restore regional security.